ARJ are specialists in live clinical environments. King’s Lynn NHS Trust approach us to deliver their newly refurbished and remodelled operating theatres 5 and 6.
As with most live environment working, many of the issues were present on this project.
- The concrete roof needed to be removed and new structural steel installed to support the new equipment
- New access equipment needed to be installed to maintain the new equipment
- Restricted access meant we installed specialist access towers and scaffolding with a temporary roof
- Specialist screening was required to limit the effect on the live clinical areas
- All works has to take place without effecting the day-to-day operations of the hospital
All works were completed on-time
>> More Information